We are looking for an In-house Full Stack WordPress Developer to join our team.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in WordPress development.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP back-end development.
- Advanced knowledge of CSS. Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure a consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Experience designing and building responsive user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Comfortable using debugging tools such as Firebug, Chrome inspector, and so on.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Proficient with code versioning tools.
- Ability to teach different methodologies to experienced and junior developers.
- Ability to mentor junior developers.
- Ability to communicate succinctly in writing and orally with upper management, developers, project managers, and other parts of the business.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects at once and prioritize resources.
- Ability to work both individually and in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.