Have you got experience in Graphic Designing?
If yes, we have got a special place for you to be a part of our team. We are looking for an experienced and work-enthused designer who is ready to invest his/her skill and grow more with us.
Graphic designer responsibilities and requirements:
- Working with Illustrator and Photoshop software.
- Generating unique designs of logos and implications with a profound presentation.
- Stationery designs, Typography.
- Post designs.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, (such as Illustrator, Dreamweaver, PhotoShop).
- Must have a natural eye for design and color and design imaginative content that effectively resonates with their audience.
- Should be able to work with a team of designers and marketing experts to complete a project.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
NOTE: WORK FROM HOME – 8 HOURS A DAY – ONLY NIGHT SHIFT