Google Adword Specialist
- Managing account of our Search Engine Marketing / Pay Per Click / Cost Per Click / (SEM / CPC / PPC) investments.
- Upkeep and track of keyword bidding, budget plan covers, quality score, impression share, conversion, CPC, CPM, CTR, and other AdWords measurements.
- Partake in strategy planning, designing, purchasing, and executing computerized media campaigns on Google AdWords.
- Give ideas to copywriting and graphical promotion layouts for PPC Ads
- Organization of Display network situation records on AdWords
- Organization of web examination dashboards alongside observing key announcing apparatuses and their reports
- Assume command over keywords, day separating, text promotions, deep page linking, financial plan, and gadget allotment, following methods, and computerized reports.
- Track and report everyday deals measurements and sum them up into weekly dashboards.
- Make, alter, and review Ad Copies in AdWords
- Improve Brand Content, Sponsored Ads, and other Digital Marketing
- Understand marketplace to decide chances to improve deals and productivity
- Solid capacity to plan, conjecture, and secure business
- Strong capacity to examine and decipher information and settle on choices in light of the outcomes
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Should have a Google AdWords Certification
- More preference to Google Analytics and Bing Certification holder
- Must have 2 years of experience
- Must have Search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) knowledge
- Must have AdWords Editor experience
- Must have experience with True view Video ad formats and video networks
- Must have experience with Text Ads, Ad Extensions & Location Extensions
- Must have experience with Cross channel bidding software
- Must have experience with Microsoft products including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Information on digital marketing best practices and techniques including local search, review marketing, social media updates, web content, and paid advertisement
- Knowledge about Google Analytics and other analytics & reporting tools for site/campaign analysis